Long Lasting Keystone Valves with a Sturdy Reputation
Butterfly Valves with a reliable and robust construction, higher cycle life with lower total cost of ownership.
Emerson’s Keystone Valves offer a complete range of butterfly valves from general purpose through to heavy duty and high performance models. With a tradition of more than 70 years, Keystone built its reputation on providing industrial process butterfly valves known for their reliability, long service life, and reduced operating costs. Independent, third-party life-cycle testing has shown that Keystone resilient-seated butterfly valves last 2.5 times longer than competitors’ butterfly valves.
A complete butterfly valve line to provide optimal performance
The complete range of butterfly valves extends from general purpose to severe service models used for isolation and throttling applications. It includes resilient seated valves for long service life and bubble tight shutoff; high performance valves capable of temperatures from cryogenic to 1500°F (815°C) and pressures to ASME Class 1500 (PN 260); double flanged valves in sizes up to NPS 120 (DN 3000) and lined valves suitable for highly corrosive liquids, gases and slurries. With a robust construction and a high cycle life, these valves will lower your total cost of ownership.
Keystone was the pioneer of the butterfly valve and began manufacturing in 1951. Since then they have developed many butterfly valve styles designed to suit various applications and industries. This range of valve styles can be seamlessly integrated by direct mounting with the Keystone range of pneumatic/electric actuators and accessories, to create complete flow control packages.
- Actuators: Pneumatic and electric quarter-turn actuators for general purpose, hazardous area applications, and accurate control of valves.
- Check Vales: Emerson’s Check Valve portfolio covers all your process needs; regardless of temperature, pressure or application.
- Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves: Heavy duty resilient seated Butterfly valves.
- High Performance Butterfly Valves: WINN Hi-Seal and Series V30/V32.
- Slurry Control Butterfly Valves: Short body style with replaceable body sleeve.
For pricing on Keystone Valves please complete the form below or send your RFQ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2019 Emerson Electric Co.