We provide our customers with a professional, experienced point of contact to source Bailey Birkett safety valve products. With a broad range of capabilities we bring a wealth of experience and additional value.
CHASE has a wide industry knowledge of legacy brands and obsolete parts and has supplied Bailey Birkett safety valves for many years enjoying a close working relationship with the manufacturer.
BAILEY SAFETY AND REGULATING VALVES
A full range of pressure reducing / regulating valves and safety relief valves in bronze, iron or steel, for demanding steam, liquid and air applications in the process industry.
Established in 1832, BAILEY designs and manufactures safety relief valves, pressure reducing valves and associated products for a broad range of demanding offsite and utilities duties. BAILEY valves have demonstrated proven reliability in high pressure environments such as the chemical, food and beverage, heating and pharmaceutical industries. All BAILEY products are part of a policy of continuous improvement and are fully PED and ATEX approved where required.
BAILEY’S bespoke valve design service can customise valves for any specific application, while its extensive distribution network ensures speedy delivery, minimal plant downtime and maximum protection.
BAILEY’s product catalogue includes:
- Safety relief valves: BAILEY safety relief valves offer a broad spectrum of protection against over-pressure and excess temperature by automatically discharging gases, vapours, or liquids to maintain a set level of safe pressure.
- 700 Series: the 700 Series safety relief valves feature a full lift, top guided construction and unobstructed seat bore to offer full protection against overpressure on boilers, compressors, pressure vessels, process pipelines and pressurised equipment.
- 480/490 and 616D Series: a comprehensive selection of safety relief valves to protect against system overpressure in a wide range of applications, including pump by-pass and air blower applications.
- Pressure reducing / regulating valves: BAILEY pressure reducing valves are able to reduce and maintain pressure within predetermined limits, irrespective of fluctuations in the inlet pressure or change in flow demand.
- G4 Series: the BAILEY G4 Series of pilot operated pressure reducing valves provide extremely accurate levels of pressure regulation for steam, air and industrial gas applications.
- DA Series: BAILEY DA direct acting pressure reducing valves offer cost-effective pressure regulation even under adverse working conditions.
- Associated Products: this range of sight glasses offers visual inspection of processes operating with steam, air, gases, water and process fluids. All components present little or no resistance to flow and are therefore ideal for use with processes where uninterrupted flow is required.
BIRKETT SAFETY RELIEF VALVES
A comprehensive range of high performance pilot operated safety valves and spring loaded safety relief valves to protect plant and equipment by relieving excess pressure.
With over 100 years of experience, BIRKETT manufactures a full range of full nozzle, full lift safety relief valves, including spring loaded safety valves, pilot operated valves and thermal relief valves. BIRKETT valves offer effective pressure relief in gas, liquid, and steam applications to meet the safety demands of the offshore oil & gas, processing, refining, chemical and petrochemical industries. The valves are also assembled and tested to suit the standards of cryogenic gas applications.
Renowned for flexibility in design, the BIRKETT range can be tailored to solve specific customer requirements with an extensive range of materials and accessories. All valves are fully compliant with API 520 (design) and 526 (dimensional) codes, and certified to full ASME “UV” standards.
The BIRKETT range of safety relief valves includes:
- WB Series spring loaded safety relief valves: full nozzle spring loaded safety relief valve with a full lift and full nozzle to safely relieve excess pressure in a variety of process vessels, including pumps, pipes, tanks, calorifiers, and gas and oil separators. The WB Series conforms to API526 pressure/temperature and dimensions.
- Safeflo safety and thermal relief valves: thermal relief valves for smaller gas or liquid applications, where they relieve thermal expansion of process fluids in vessels and long pipes.
- Safeset pilot operated safety relief valves: self contained pilot operated safety relief valves that independently control valve opening and closing without the need for additional energy sources. Safeset valves have a unique full nozzle design and conform to API 526 pressure / temperature ranges and dimensions and are also available as pop and modulating pilots to suit both gas and liquid duties.
The BAILEY and BIRKETT brands are owned and manufactured by Pentair.