The Consolidated brand, including Dresser Consolidated relief valves, is at the heart of critical equipment that forms the backbone of pressure relief management throughout industries across the world.
CHASE is proud to provide spare parts for Consolidated Relief Valves to customers in power and process industries across the world. We have been responding to the demands from our customers for Consolidated spare parts for more than a decade and can provide a cost effective solution to your requirements.
Through experience we have an understanding of the difficulties which can be encountered in obtaining supplies of goods at a realistic price level with delivery when required. In addition, our consolidation of purchases in many cases enables us to negotiate additional discounts. Our customers have found this extremely beneficial.
CHASE has a proven expertise in managing the sourcing requirements for major projects, especially when the Consolidated equipment is part of a larger project involving multiple suppliers across Europe. This speciality has proven to be exceptionally invaluable by several of our customers who exclusively retain CHASE to handle all their Consolidated spare parts purchasing.
Dresser Consolidated relief valves offer an innovative high performance product portfolio which includes:
- Boiler safety Valves
- Safety Relief Valves
- Pilot operated Safety
- Relief Valves
- 13900 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve
- 1700 Maxiflow Steam Safety Valve
- 1900 Universal Media Safety Relief Valve
- 19000 Series Process Safety Relief Valve
- 1982 Conventional Process Safety Relief Valve
- 2900 Pilot Operated Safety Relief Valve
- 2900-40 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve
- 3700 Nuclear Valve
- 3900 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve
- 4900 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve
- Type 1511 Steam Safety Valve
- Type 1541-3/1543-3 Nuclear Valves
- Type 1541/1543 Steam Safety Valve
- Type 1811 Steam Safety Valve
- Type 1900/P Process Safety Relief Valve
- Type 2478 Pressure Relief Valve
- Type 2700 Steam Safety Valve
- Type 31533VX/1525VX Nuclear Valves
- Type 31700 Nuclear Valve
- Type 3500 Electromatic Ball Valve
The Dresser and Consolidated brands are owned and manufactured by Baker Hughes.