CHASE supplies Crosby Valve spare parts to customers in the Power Generation, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas industries around the world.
We supply genuine Crosby Valve spare parts for their complete range of products.
Crosby valves have maintained leadership in overpressure protection for over 140 years.
Direct spring-operated pressure relief valves for gas, liquid, steam and multi-phase applications.
The direct spring-operated safety and pressure relief valves are among the world’s most widely used for oil and gas production and refining, petrochemical and chemical processing, and conventional and nuclear power. Crosby pressure relief valves maintain the industry’s most extensive and capable flow facilities for testing in air, steam, and water.
CHASE International enjoys both a close geographical and business relationship to this brand through its association with Emerson. This close proximity to Emerson affords us complete access to the technical and manufacturing infrastructure of this organisation. Due to the collaborative nature of the working relationship we are confident of always supplying to your specifications, for both current and past product ranges.
Crosby supports a wide range of heavy industry applications, and is known for its beyond limits approach to unique customer applications. Crosby also maintain the industry’s most extensive high-flow facilities for valve testing on air, steam and water.
- HL High Capacity, Flanged Steel Direct Spring ValveJB and JPV-A Large Orifice Pressure Relief Valve
- 800 Direct Spring Operated Pressure Relief Valves
- Series 82 Direct Spring Operated PRV for Natural Gas
- Series 900 OMNI-TRIM Direct Spring Operated Pressure Relief Valves
- Series BP OMNI-TRIM Balanced Threaded Pressure Relief Valve
- Series JOS-E, JBS-E, JLT-JOS-E, JLT-JBS-E, JOS-H-E Spring Loaded Flanged Valves
- HSL – Drum and Superheater Outlet Service direct spring valve
- Style JQ Pressure Relief Device
- Style PVR Pressure Vacuum Pressure Relief Valve
- Style HE ISOFLEX®, HCI ISOFLEX®, HSJ Safety Valves
©2019 Emerson Electric Co. The Crosby mark is owned by Emerson Automation Business Solutions